HR & Operations Manager
Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, Telephonic screening, and regular follow-ups with candidates and managers) including the recruitment administration. The candidate should have hands on experience of working on job portals, searching resumes etc.
- Project handling and implementation
- Client Interaction, Vendor Management
- Good communication skills
- IT Savvy person required
- Handling office administration
- Responsible for closing all internal positions within time and with high quality candidates
- Managing complete recruitment life cycle from sourcing, drafting job description to on-boarding
- Working on multiple technical requirements in coordination with technical penal and hiring team
- Regular follow-up throughout the hiring process and ownership at all stages.
Observing the work patterns and be ready for the upcoming challenges and opportunities.
- Maintaining data base of job aspirants and strong relationship building with them
- Maintaining daily/ weekly and monthly reports and MIS
- Salary preparations & distribution, full and Final Settlement of Employees
IT Recruitment, Hiring, Sourcing Database & Maintenance, Relationship Building, Monthly Reports, Technical Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Office Administration
Experience: 1 year to 5 Years
Salary: 1, 00,000 – 3, 60,000 P.A. Negotiable
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services / Internet / Ecommerce/ website development
Functional Area: Human Resource (HR), Recruitment, Administration
Role: Recruitment & administration
Location: Pitampura, New Delhi
Desired Candidate Profile
- UG/PG: Graduate in HR
- Candidate should have good communication skills and hands on experience on technical hiring
- Smart, logical and quick in acting
- Should have good sense of urgency and ownership
- hands-on with all the paid and free job portals and knows the best use of the same
- Pro-active and a go-getter person.
- Passion recruitment is an important attribute.
- Good team player and individual contributor, able to work on multiple positions simultaneously.