BlueNetvista requires web designer who can plan, create and code web pages using both non-technical and technical skills to produce websites that fit our client’s requirements. The candidate should have excellent written & verbal communication, presentation skills, and results orientation is must. The person will be responsible to create web 2.0 color rich web templates, logos, banners, layouts, monitor and improve page speed, clean coding, load time, http request, image sprites etc.
As a Web designer candidate will be required to design quality web-applications, using to Photoshop, CorelDraw, Flash, HTML5, and CSS3, etc. He/ She must have an excellent knowledge of graphics and web designing software and methodologies.
Moreover candidate has to work closely with the Project Management team and fellow colleagues to deliver the project on time and accurately as per the requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have knowledge on HTML5 (W3 Stander) and CSS.
- Working knowledge of wordpress & Joomla will be preferred.
- Should have experience with responsive design
- Candidate’s ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and adjust schedules to meet deadlines will be crucial.
- Meeting project manager to identify the needs and liaising regularly with them;
- Drawing up detailed website specifications;
- designing sample page layouts including text size and colours;
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
- Presenting initial design ideas to client;
- Coding using a variety of software;
- Working with different content management systems;
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy;
- Designing the website’s visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client;
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers;
- Liaising with outside agencies;
- Testing the website to ensure it is working;
- Handing the completed website over to the client;
- Researching current design trends;
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments…
- Absolutely exceptional programming, communication, Debugging and Analytical skills.
- Self-driven, highly motivated.
- Establishing ways for self/ team members to complete their tasks.
- Creating communication channels between the team and other departments.
- Estimation management
- Time sheet management
- Proper resource management
- Proper time management, Team handling, Client Servicing, Client Management, Time Management, time project and manager interpersonal skills time delivery.
Photoshop, Corel Draw, Flash Graphic Designing, Web Designing, Communication Skills, Project Management, Adobe Photoshop, HTML5, css3, Java Script, Responsive Design
Experience: 1 Year to 5 Years
Salary: 1, 20,000 – 3, 00,000 P.A. Negotiable (Incentive)
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services / Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Graphic/ Web Designer, Programming
Role: Development & Design
Location: Pitampura, New Delhi
Desired Candidate Profile
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B. Tech/B.E. – Computers
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization